Enjoy an afternoon of sea cave exploring literally inside Phang Nga Bay’s marine geology, – including the caves and hidden lagoons. Great nature and wildlife surrounds you.
Our World Famous Entry Trip starts mid-day to avoid the crowds, customized transfers included. Don’t eat lunch – we serve you on board of our comfortable support boat. After lunch, briefing and a raptor show, a professional guide paddles you through Phang Nga Bay’s “Tidal Nape Sea Caves” in our custom designed kayaks hand-made in Oregon by SOTAR, the World’s premier white water raft manufacturer. The unique experience is dramatic, but Caveman’s SOTAR custom kayaks are specially designed for your trip. We’ve never capsized, punctured or had an accident.
- Self-paddle, Swimming and relax while waiting for the sunset
- Make your own Kratong and Loy Kratong in cave
- Dinner Thai Seafood Buffet dinner and BBQ on board
- Time Day Trip, Date on request.
- Where Pick up at your hotel, Drop off at your hotel. Transfer by van.
- Style Boat & Van tour.
- Dress code What to bring: Swimming suit, shots, T-shirt, bath accessories, towel, sunglasses, sunscreen, camera and copy passport
Rates are inclusive of
- Delicious authentic food with drinks as mentioned in the program
- All admission pass and activity fees as mentioned in the program
- Boat round-trip transfer service
- Private air-conditioned van round-trip transfer service. Start and end at your accommodation
- Basic travel insurance
- Friendly licensed local English speaking tour guide
- Complimentary Thai snack and a bottom water
Rates are exclusive of
- Personal expenses and gratuities