Explore ancient island city and taste of traditional local Thai food. Ayutthaya served as the old capital city with longest history of Thailand through the reign of 33 kings for over 400 years. On this full day excursion, we pick all highlights of gastronomy and history to complete you.
Explore the highlights of the Historical Park closely and beyond by bicycle or Tuk Tuk, and private van. Immerse your evening around the island by boat. Spoil your day with authentic Ayutthaya’s premium food & desserts.
- Time: 08:00AM-05:30PM, Date on request
- Where: Pick up at your hotel, Drop off at your hotel. Transfer by van
- Style: Food + Boat + Bike or Tuk Tuk + Van
- Dress code: To enter Buddhist temple, clothing that cover shoulders and
knees as a form of respect are require. Flip-flops are friendly, easily take off before get into Buddhist temple. Sneakers are good if you plan to bike (but not in rainy season).
*Private tour for 2-7 people please send us enquiry.
|Private tour. Group size||2-3 pax||4-5 pax||6-7 pax||8-9 pax|
|Price Per Person (USD)||273||183||153||140|
|Price Per Person (EUR)||234||157||132||120|
|Price Per Person (THB)||8,200||5,500||4,600||4,200|
Rates are inclusive of
- Delicious Thai food with ambiance river view as mentioned in the program
- Friendly licensed local English speaking tour guide
- All admission pass and activity fees as mentioned in the program
- Private VIP air-conditioned van round-trip transfer Start and end at your accommodation
- Basic travel insurance
- Complimentary Thai snack and a bottom water
Rates are exclusive of
- Personal expenses and gratuities
- Government Vat 7%
Please note that prices are subject to change without prior notice