Perfect Castaway Paradise
Experience the best of Andaman. Cruising to paradise on Earth. Seek out the fresh seafood to cook your own dinner or enjoy a romantic find dining by the best chef with a stunning view, the night that you will always remember.
- Enjoy activities at Ao Luek community. Cruising on a longtail boat to the caves. Learning the way of life, prawn catching, sea grapes farming, and try a tasty local dish “rice seasoned with shrimp paste”
- Disconnect yourself from the outside world and relax on the white sand beach at Paradise Koh Yao Noi resort and the 5- star resort, The Slate Phuket, a dreamscape of inspiring art and natural beauty.
- Visits a lobster farm, the biggest farm for painted spiny lobster on Yao Noi island
- Discover local arts, culture, and try some local dishes at Phuket Old town
- Duration and time : 3 Days 2 Nights tour (any departure date)
- Location: Roundtrip transfer from hotel /airport / pier. Travel by van
- Style: Beautiful accommodation – Food – Nature – Community– Longtail boat/speedboat
- Dress code : Casual Style, easy to get in and out off the boat. Swimsuits, hat, sunglasses
Price (Private Tour)
Number of tourists
|Price per person (THB)
- Extra stay : 5500 THB / room/ night
- Private sightseeing around the island 2,500THB per car
- Local boat rental to Pak Bia island 3000 THB/boat (with lunchbox, water, and fruits )
- 2 nights accommodation with breakfast for 2 people
- Paradise Koh Yao resort (or equals)
- The Slate resort (or equals)
- 4 meals in the program
- 9 seater VIP van service
- Longtail boat rental (private)
- Activities expenses at Ao Luek community
- Lobster and rare fishes farm visiting expenses
- Speedboat transfer Yao Noi Island – Phuket Yacht Heaven Marina (join boat)
- Entrance fees
- Local guide fee
- Travel insurance that cover up to 1,000,000 THB per person (or as stated in the insurance plan )
- Any personal expenses e.g. food, alcohol drinks, phone bills, medicine (if any).
- Tour guide and driver’s tips
- VAT 7%
- RSVP 15 days prior the departure date
Program 3 DAYS, 2 NIGHTS
||Krabi airport – Ao Luek Community – Yao Noi Island – Lobster farm –Fishes farm
||Pick up at Krabi airport. Flight by Thai airways TG241 BKK-KBV (8:10 – 9:30)
Enjoy activities at Ao Luek Community
– Boating through a mangrove forest.
– Cruising down to the cave to see the ancient painting dated back before history.
– Learning a way of life of fishermen.
– Visits sea grape farm and try fresh sea grapes.
||Lunch local menus (Rice seasoned with shrimp paste) (1)
Depart from Ao Luek and enjoy the scenic view of Phang Nga Bay at Ching Chung beach
Check in at Paradise Koh Yao resort
Transfer from hotel to the pier and out to the biggest lobster farm on Yao Noi Island to see rare types of fishes and painted spiny lobster farm, learn how to grow multi-coloured lobster.
||Free style dinner at the resort
||Free style day – Phuket
||Breakfast at resort (2)
Free style day
Recommended activities and places
– Pak Bia island : a small island that popular for those day trippers who in search of a quiet place to relax on a sunny day.
– Yao Noi community : hop on a mini bus, try a fresh coconut juice and watch the paddy cultivation
||Check out from the hotel and transfer by speedboat (Join boat) from Paradise Koh Yao resort to Phuket Yacht Marina and transfer from the pier to the hotel in Phuket.
Check in at The Slate Resort and rest.
||Romantic fine dining (3) at Black Ginger restaurant
||Phuket Old town – Phuket airport
||Breakfast at the resort (4 )
Check out from the resort and heading to Phuket Old Town
||Free style lunch at local restaurant at Phuket Old Town. Sightseeing around the area. Try some new drinks and sweets at local famous check in spots ;
– Tory’s Ice cream. The ice cream shop that has unique flavors and creation, The one and only ice cream shop that uses Phuket ingredients
– A modern café in Phuket, Tantitium restaurant.
– Walking at Street art, learning Phuket in the old days through Graffiti
– Shopping at Phuket walking street
||Depart for Phuket airport
||Drop of at Phuket airport. Flight by Thai airways TG218 HKT – BKK (19:15 – 20.40)
The tour program is subject to change without prior notice due to possible weather and/ or drop off location for safety reasons