Incredible beauty abundance of natural resources
Tam Pueng Community
Tam Pueng is a village named after a mountain with a cave. Inside the cave, there are many living bees. The area is located in the valley and it is a major upstream forest. The soil is rich in minerals and suitable for agriculture. Most villagers engage in agricultural work in doing rubber plantation, coffee farm, and fruit farm ect. Tam Pueng is a peaceful community. The villagers have harmoniousness, generous, and good relationship with visitors.
Due to the abundance of natural resources and a lot of tourist attractions, it makes community received Green Globe Award, Thailand Tourism Award, and The Outstanding Community Award for Tourism.
Ratchaprapa Dam (Cheow Lan Dam)
The damn was given name by HM Bhumibol Adulyadej (King Rama 9). The lake above the dam was filled with natural limestone mountains in many beautiful differences shapes. And when nature has placed water along the wall of the limestone mountains, it becomes a new world that is covered with peace and charm.
- Live and learn at ecotourism community
- Taste original style Southern Thai Food
- Experience the clear water as a mirror at upstream of Nam Rad forest
- Boat sightseeing to Guilin Thailand (Khao Sam Klor), Ratchaprapha Dam
- Kayaking and lunch at floating house over Ratchaprapha Dam
- Strolling on the heart-shaped suspension bridge, or Khao Pitak suspension bridge
|Price per person
InboundNot Thai Nationality
- Private VIP van with local driver throughout the program
- Boat sightseeing
- Kayak at Ratchaprapa Dam
- Meal as mentioned in the program (1 breakfast, 2 lunch, 1 dinner)
- Snack and drink during transfer on the van
- National park and all entrance fee as mentioned in the program
- Thai-English speaking tour guide
- Travel insurance cover incident 1,000,000 THB
- Drop off at Don Sak – Samui Pier extra charge 700 THB/person
- Personal expense such as liquor, phone calls, extra food
- Tip local guide, tour leader, or driver
- National park fee. Pay at entrance
- Thai government tax 7%
- Reservation is requested at minimum 15 days before departure
- Cancellation more than 15 days before departure, no charge
- Cancellation within 8-15 days before departure, 50% charge
- Cancellation within 7 days before departure, 100% charge
- Change date one time after booking confirmed, no charge
- Change date fee 500THB per person
- Cannot change date within 15 days before departure
Program 2 DAYS, 1 NIGHT
||Pick up at Surat Thani – Nam Rad forest – Tam Pueng Community
||Pick up from Surat Thani, then transfer to Kiriratnikom District by van.
08:00 AM. Pick up at Don Sak-Samui Pier (Extra charge)
08:30 AM. Pick up at Hotel in Surat Thani city center
09:00 AM. Pick up at Surat Thani Airport
Arrive at upstream Nam Rad Forest. Take a walk on a beautiful walking tail. It is a watershed area which is abundant and beautiful. The spring mouth is the backbone of this forest. The water that emerges from the ground flows through the mountains, passing through the spring mouth. The water is clear and the villagers believe it is a holy pond. It looks like a fresh blue-green pond clear like a glass and about one meter deep. Indulge yourself in the warmth of nature. Or, do boating to see nature and forest ecosystem upstream. (Boating is extra charge. Pay at deliver)
||Lunch at Baan Tam Pueng Community (1st Meal)
Get to know Tam Pueng ecotourism community, where is upstream forest begun.
Select one activities workshop that interest you.
Choice No. 1:
Tie Dye Fabric Workshop
Serum Workshop. Make your own skin serum, or hair serum from the best turmeric in the world.
Choice No. 2:
Natural study by walk. Discover water pressure- sand drain at amazing lagoon.
Enjoy the amazing lagoon with enriched natural surround. The lagoon is about 1 meter wide and about 20 meters wide. At the bottom of marsh is under pressure from the ground, causing the underwater sand to be pushed up all the time. And, another two spots in the same swamp are suction sand. If hands are sanded, it will be an electric shock.
Visit the Water Cave. The water creek flows through the cave about 100 meters long. You can walk to the fruit farm opposite.
Visit Hin Lad Waterfall (Rock Slope Waterfall) A small waterfall that flows through the rocks and shady trees. When the sun shines through the wood and water will glittering beautiful as painting by anonymous painter.
||Dinner at homestay in traditional local community style. (2nd Meal)
Baan Tam Pueng Homestay
||Sea of mist at View Point – Ratchaprapa Dam – Boating to Guilin Thailand – Kayak or relax in the Dam – heart-shaped suspension bridge – Drop off in Surat Thani
||Breakfast serves at homestay. (3rd Meal)
See sea of mist from the scenic view point that you can see the whole village as well.
(Best time to see the sea of mist is the rainy season, or between November to January)
Check out from Baan Tam Pueng Homestay. Head to Kao Sok National Park by van.
Boat sightseeing to Guilin Thailand (Khao Sam Klor), Ratchaprapha Dam. The characteristics of the mountains are three limestone cliffs set on beautiful emerald green water. The topography in the reservoir above Ratchaprapa Dam is very beautiful, seem like the geography of Guilin, China.
||Lunch at Ratchaprapa Dam. (4th Meal)
Free at leisure at Ratchaprapa Dam. Fun swimming in the dam, enjoy the clear green fresh water. Or, kayaking around the floating house with natural limestone mountains surround.
Strolling on the heart-shaped suspension bridge, or Khao Pitak suspension bridge. The bridge was built to accommodate the villagers on both sides of the Pra-Sang canal. It is 120 meters long and extends over the stream with lush forest. The natural scenery is novel and beautiful. Toward mountains behind the bridge it shapes similar to the heart.
||Depart from Ratchaprapa Dam. Drop off at your location.
05:00 PM Arrive at Surat Thani Airport
05:15 PM Arrive at hotel in Surat Thani city center
05:30 PM Arrive at Don Sak – Samui Pier (Extra charge)
Program can be adjusted without notice due to weather condition,
pick up/drop off location, and passenger safety first.