‘Low Carbon More Inspired’
Canoeing to Lay Stegodon Cave, Prasat Hin Pun Yod – Cruising to fossil land – Yan sue community – Sino Portugese architecture – Kantang the last train station on Andaman coastline
- Canoeing through the longest stream cave at Lay Stegodon. Discover formations of stalactites and stalagmites in many beautiful and strange shapes.
- Learning the homemade cooking recipe by a guest chef at Bor Jed Luk, Satun province
- Enjoy varieties of marine activities, experiencing the beauty of famous Golden Dragon beach.
- Canoeing through “Pob rak cave” and the amazing Prasat Hin Pun Yod
- Cruising to the oldest fossil site in Thailand from Paleozoic era
- Visits the biggest community from the forest, Ban Yan Sue community
- Moring walk at Trang Street Art
- Kan Tang train station, the last station on Andaman coastline.
- Duration and date : 3 days 2 nights tour ( any departure date )
- Location: Roundtrip transfer from/to hotel or Trang airport
- Style: Food – culture – longtail boat – canoe – Van
- Dress code: Casual and comfortable outfits. Sunglasses, hat, umbrella, swimsuits, dry clothes to change
- RSVP: Minimum 15 days prior the departure date
Number of tourists
|Price per person (THB)
- 2 nights accommodation ( 2-4 person per room ) or equals
- 6 meals in the program
- 9 seater VIP van with a driver
- Canoe and local boat fees
- Activities expenses in the program
- Local guide fee at the community
- Travel insurance that cover up to 1,000,000 THB per person or as stated in the insurance plan
- VAT 7%
- Roundtrip airplane tickets BKK – Trang
- Assigned guide fee for the program
- Any personal expenses e.g. food, alcohol drinks, phone bills, medicine (if any ).
- Tour guide and driver’s tips
- RSVP minimum 15 days prior the departure date
Program 3 DAYS, 2 NIGHTS
||Trang airport – Lay cave – Bor Jed Luk community, Satun province
||Arrive at Trang airport
Heading to Lay Stegodon cave in Sarun province by VIP van
||Lunch (1st meal) local menus
Canoeing 3.4 km. through the longest stream cave at Lay Stegodon. Discover formations of stalactites and stalagmites in many beautiful and strange shapes.
Arrive at Bor Jed Luk community in Satun province and check in at the resort
Learning the homemade recipe with a guest chef at the community
||Dinner (2nd meal)
Resort at Bor jed Luk community or equals
||Marine activities at Bor Jed Luk community – Ban Yan Sue community – Trang province
||Local breakfast menus (3rd meal) e.g. spicy rice salad with vegetable
Join marine activities by local guide from Bor jed luk community
– Experience the beauty of the Golden Dragon beach
– Visits Ta Lo Bi Te beach and Hin Ngam Bay
– Canoeing to Pob rak cave (a half-heart shape cave)
– Canoeing to Prasat Hin Pun Yod, the rock face that look like a castle with thousand of peaks
– Visits the biggest fossil site from Paleozoic era (Cambrain and Ordovician period) ages 480 million years ago.
– Visits Hin Ta Hin Yai (Grand father and Grand mother’s rock), a natural stone shape like male and female gender symbol
||Lunch box picnic on island (4th meal)
Shower and packing for departure
Depart to Ban Yan Sue community in Trang province
Visits the biggest community from the jungle nearby Trang river.
Heading to Trang province
***Free style dinner at Trang walking street
||Back at the hotel and rest
Mitree house or equals
||Trang old town – Kan Tang train station – Trang airport
||Breakfast (5th meal) at the resort or free style breakfast in Trang old town and morning walk at Trang street art
Visit Kan Tang train classic station, the last train station on Andaman coastline that ages more than 100 years
||Lunch (6th meal) Dim Sum at Lay Trang2 restaurant
Pit stop for gift and sourvenior
||Arrive at Trang airport
The tour program is subject to change without prior notice due to possible weather and/ or drop off location for safety reasons.