- Get in touch with the lives of the Lee Led Community as you learn about their local wisdom and styles.
- Enjoy a boat ride through the mangroves and learn about their background. Get to know the trees and study the lives of the people who make use of the forests and sea.
- Try out spicy southern foods with fish, crabs and crustaceans, freshly caught seafood for roasting and eating with tasty sauces.
- Watch local performances like the traditional long drums or Ram Suphavarinari (local traditional Thai dance) which detail the local lifestyles by the rivers and streams.
- Stop by some of the other tourist sites in Surat Thani.
|08:30 am||Check-in at Don Muang Airport for Surat Thani by Thai Air Asia.|
|09.50 am||Depart Don Muang for Surat Thani Airport.|
|10.55 am||Arrive at Surat Thani Airport and reclaim your luggage.|
|11.20 am||Head to Surat Thani in an air conditioned VIP van.|
|12.00 pm||Have lunch at Sum Kradang Nga Restaurant.|
|01.00 pm||Head for Lee Led, Pun Pin, Surat Thani.|
|01.30 pm||Welcome greeting by community leaders.|
|02.00 pm||CSR/Team Building Activities|
|06.00 pm||Return to the hotel for free time.|
|07.00 pm||Dinner in the community.|
|08.00 pm||Firefly-watching on boats; gather up again to board a boat to watch fireflies. Lee Let is known as the place with the most fireflies in Thailand.|
|09.00 pm||Return to hotel accommodations for rest.|
|08.30 am||Head to Lee Led for CSR and team building activities.|
|09.00 am||Team Building Activities|
|12.30 pm||Head back to the hotel to pack and get ready to go home.|
|01.00 pm||Check-out and head out for lunch.|
|01.20 pm||Have local lunch in Surat Thani City.|
|02.40 pm||Pay respects to the city pillar shrine in Surat Thani.|
|02.50 pm||Head for Surat Thani Airport.|
|04.10 pm||Return to Bangkok by Air Asia.|
|05.20 pm||Arrive safely at Don Muang Airport.|